Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mid-Year Resolutions, Why Wait Til December?

Every New Years people announce their goals for the upcoming year.  By the month of March, over 50% of those people haven't taken one single step towards accomplishing those goals. It's now July, and before you know it, leaves will be falling from the trees.  So technically we all should be about half way done with our resolutions right? Wrong! 
Wrong at least for myself, I am so far behind, its sad.  All writing has been on hold since football began in January.  After dislocating my arm in football practice, working out and typing became difficult.  I probably gained a good 10 pounds since the injury, but no time is better then present to get rid of it!  In two months my Ace will be getting married.  I definitely do not want 101 pictures in a tight bridesmaid dress!  So it is now essential that I get on the ball.  I also need to complete and publish my cookbook.  I know its going to be a challenge due to funds, but not impossible with the correct budget.  It has also been on my heart to start Pride Pillows again!  Pillows wasn't really on my "2011 To-Do List", but when your intuition speaks more then once, you probably should listen.  So yes I need to give myself a spanking, as my Bella would say lol.  It is time to get-r-dun and complete some goals!  Slow start doesn't mean I can't finish the race strong right? #Take2
Ladae

3 comments:

  1. Wow. This is very encouraging to me. It is never too late to start over. Do the damn thang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, good luck with you goals as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely right, Ms. Williams! Just the kick in the rear that I need to release this manuscript I've been dragging my feet on!

    ReplyDelete